Zennio - KNX Energy Saver
KES is Zennio’s contribution to reducing energy consumption.
It allows the measurement of instantaneous electric power and the energy consumed by up to three different monophase circuits or a single triphase circuit.
In addition, KES provides information about the corresponding CO2 emissions and it estimates the cost.
- Reduced size: 45 x 45 x 14mm (without terminal block).
- Suitable for single-phase or three-phase installations.
- 3 channels.
- Specific accessory: Split current transformer (ZN1AC-CST60).
- Installation with ease, not modifications needed.
- Instant power (KW) and Energy (KWh) measurements.
- Monetary and CO2 emissions conversion.
- Allows KNX system clock synchronization.
- KNX BCU integrated.
- CE directives compliant.
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because you did not provided both a filter and a template to use.
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.