Schneider - Thermal Overload Relay 4 to 6A for LC1D09 To D38
TeSys LRD thermal overload relay, 6A/690V, thermal setting range 4-6A, tripping class 10A, for protection of 3-phase motors 2.2kW@400V.
Differential device with phase failure (loss). It provides a thermal adjustment dial, a manual-automatic reset selector, a test selector for simulation of a tripping, reset and stop buttons, a flag indicator and 2 auxiliary contacts 1NO+1NC for fault signalling.
Settings are protected by a transparent cover lockable by sealing. Connection by screw clamp terminals, it connects directly to the bottom terminals of 3-pole contactors LC1D09-D38.
Mounting on DIN rail or screw fixing, separated from the contactor, with use of a terminal block LAD7B106 (to be ordered separately). Multi standards certified (IEC, UL, CSA, CCC, EAC, ATEX, Marine), Green Premium compliant (RoHs/Reach).
- Tesys Deca thermal overload relays are designed to protect a.c. circuits and motors against overloads.
- Easier to install and operate with multi-standard screws.
- Digital customer experience for technical documents.
- Maintenance guide via EcoStruxureTM Facility Expect.
- Environmental performance of the product.