Schneider - Circuit Breaker iC40, 1P+N, 16A - C curve (DPN)
- Save space in your switchboard.
- Combine short-circuit and overload currents protection.
- Visitrip system for fast detection of faulty outgoers for shorter repair times.
- VisiSafe system for offering enhanced security when it comes to circuit protection.
- Option to add auxiliaries, remote monitoring and residual current device (Vigi).
- Environmental performance of the product.
This Acti9 iC40 product is a low voltage miniature circuit breaker (MCB). It is a 1P+N circuit breaker with 1 protected pole and 16A In rated current and C tripping curve.
The rated short circuit breaking capacity goes up to 6kA at 230VAC conforming to EN/IEC 60947-2 standard and 4500A at 230VAC conforming to EN/IEC 60898-1 standard.
This product complies with both industrial standard EN/IEC 60898-1 and residential standard EN/IEC 60947-2. This miniature circuit breaker combines functions of circuit protection against short circuit and overload current, control and isolation. The installation and cabling are simplified with clip on function as well as ease of maintenance.
It has an electrical endurance going up to 20000 cycles and a mechanical endurance going up to 20000 cycles. The Ue operational voltage is 230VAC. The Ui rated insulation voltage is 400VAC. The Uimp rated impulse withstand voltage is 4kV.
The operating frequency is 50Hz or 60Hz. It can be mounted on DIN rail for modular installation. Its width is 2 pitches of 9mm. Pollution degree is 3. The product colour is white (RAL9003). The dimensions are (W) 18mm x (H) 85mm x (D) 74mm. The weight is 120g.
According to IEC 60529 standard, the degree of protection is IP20 and IP40 in enclosure. The operating temperature is -25°C to 70°C. The storage temperature is -40°C to 85°C.